Create unforgettable family moments this Tet season at Six Senses Con Dao, bid farewell to the Year of the Rat and welcome in the Year of the Ox with blessings, good health, happiness and peace.
Join us and celebrate the traditions of the Lunar New Year, with fresh seafood delights and fun adventures on our hideaway island paradise.
Our Tet program is filled with experiences, excursions and dining options, to ensure you make the most of this most auspicious time.
- Ocean villa with a private infinity pool
- Daily breakfast at By the Beach restaurant
- Welcome drinks and in-villa fruits for refreshment
- Non-motorized water sports, such as Kayaking and Paddle boarding
- For adults, there is Vietnamese Tet & Chung Cake Making Workshop, Flow/Ashtanga/Hatha Yoga, Stretching, Meditation & Pilates Classes, Cocktail Making Classes, Join-in Boat Tours, Cookery & more*
- A great selection of exciting activities for kids at Grow with Six Senses such as Mocktail Class, Treasure Hunt, Lucky Money Hunting, Rice Art, Traditional Handroll Making Class, New Year Cookie Decoration, Wind Chime Making For A New Year Wish and many more*
- For the whole family, join our Festive Themed Jungle Movie every night
- Home-made ice cream from 11:30 to 16:30, every day
- Round-trip Airport Van Transfers
- Complimentary bicycles
* See the brochure for the full list of daily activities and if any charges apply
Validity: Until February 18, 2021
Please contact our team at email@example.com for more information.
Terms & conditions apply.