- The Weekly Newsletter has been delayed this week due to yesterday’s full-day Vietnam Real Estate Symposium in HCMC (we also held a half day Symposium in Hanoi on Tuesday). The feedback from attendees was extremely positive. AusCham thanks all attendees, the highly acclaimed speakers and the members of our Organising Committee, namely; Ninh Van Hien from KPMG, Marc Townsend from CBRE, David Lim from ZICOlaw and AusCham Director, Ms Chau Ta. Bring on next year’s 3rd Annual Vietnam Real Estate Symposium.
- Australian television has return to the airwaves of Vietnam! Click here for the ABC’s Media Release.
- The Vietnam Tennis Open, organised by an Aussie, will be held in HCMC from 9-18 October. The event will feature a number of high ranked Australian players. More to follow. (And don’t forget the Welcome Back Aussie Alumni on 31 January, the day of the Men’s Final of the 2016 Australian Tennis Open).
- Applications for DFAT’s Australia-ASEAN Council grants are now being accepted. Closes 14 October 2015.
- Congratulations to Le Meridien HCMC which held its official opening last night. Click for photo.
- Welcome to new members: University of Southern Queensland (USQ) and Expat Tax Services. Also welcome to new Alumni (from USQ): Ly Thanh Nhan, My Tran, Hoa Tran, Do Huu Anh and Nhi Bui.
- Thank you to Banyan Tree Lang Co for advertising with us this week (see below) – and for offering two great prizes for this year’s Saigon Melbourne Cup Carnival Dinner.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes:
- AusCham Business
- Business News
- Vietnam Business Forum
- Member News
- Alumni Business
- Alumni Jobs
- Snapshot Australian Business
- Social News