Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [07 Sep 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- Tonight, Sundowners HCMC (New World Hotel) at 6pm. Sundowners Hanoi (InterContinental Westlake) at 6.30pm. Attend in Hanoi and you could win a return Hanoi-Sydney ticket with Vietnam Airlines (AusCham Member)!
- Congratulations to Max Cao who received the Most Facebook Likes for his proposed new AusCham logo. Max wins two nights’ accommodation at the Centara Sandy Beach resort Danang. Separately, the Board will meet on 12 September to consider whether any of the submitted logos should be adopted as the official new AusCham logo.
- Last night at Sundowners Danang, Director Brian O’Reilly officially welcomed AusCham’s Official Representatives for Danang, Hank Duyverman and Luke Benbow. He also thanked outgoing Representative, Quentin Derrick.
- On Thursday 14 September, AusCham’s Executive Director will be a guest of the West Australia Vietnam Business Council and speak at their event, Business Relationships with Vietnam, to be held in Perth,
- In figures just released, Australia’s FDI has risen to USD1.85 billion which maintains our ranking as the 19th largest investor in Vietnam. Click here.
- Thank you to renewing corporate member, Vietnam Golf & Country Club. And remember, register now for the AusCham Grand Final Golf Scrambles in HCMC, Hanoi and Danang!
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: