Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [14 Sep 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- During the week, the Board confirmed that the Australian Business Asia Awards will be held on 10 March 2017. For full details, including how to nominate, click here.
- Congratulations to Max Cao who won the “Most Liked” AusCham logo on Facebook. Click here. Max wins two nights’ accommodation at the Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang. Separately, AusCham’s Board is still considering whether any of the submitted logos should be adopted as AusCham’s new official logo.
- Tonight in Perth, AusCham’s Executive Director will speak at the Business Relationships with Vietnam Seminar hosted by the Western Australia Vietnam Business Council in Perth. The ED is there as a guest of WAVBC. Click here.
- Next Tuesday in Sydney, AusCham’s President will join the President of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry for meetings with Australian businesses interested in the APEC events in Danang in November. (Chau’s trip coincides with a separate business trip so no expense to AusCham.)
- Win an airfare from Vietnam to anywhere in Vietnam Airlines’ international network! Simply win the lucky draw at AusCham’s Grand Final Golf Scramble in HCMC on 29 September. Register now! (Golf days will also be held in Hanoi and Danang on same day.)
- Register now for the 5th Annual Vietnam Real Estate Market Symposium in HCMC on 5 October.
- The Al Fresco’s Group will host the 3rd Annual Saigon Rugby 10s at RMIT University, HCMC this coming weekend. Click here.
- Thank you to new corporate member, Hilton Hanoi Opera & Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi, and renewing corporate members, Hoi An Express and Lotte Hotel Vietnam Company Limited.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: