Silver SPONSOR - ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited
Level 7, Suncity Building, 13 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Level 10, MPlaza Saigon Building, 39 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
(+84 24) 3938 6930 | (+84 28) 3822 3449
ANZ is one of the 5 largest listed companies in Australia and number one bank in New Zealand with market capitalisation of AU$93.4b and total assets of A$896.5 billion as at 31 March 2017.We operate in 34 markets across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Pacific, Europe, America and the Middle East.
ANZ is one of the first foreign banks to open, and has been in Vietnam since 1993. In 2008, ANZ was granted a banking license by the State Bank of Vietnam to locally incorporate in Vietnam. ANZ Vietnam has presence in two major cities, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Today, ANZ Vietnam offers a full range of banking services to Large Corporates (covering Multinational corporates, Large local corporates and Australia/ New Zealand Home market clients), Financial Institutions and Public sector. Our award winning FX, Trade and Cash Management Platforms make operating in multiple countries easier and more efficient for our clients.
As the hub for the Greater Mekong Region (GMR), which includes Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos, ANZ Vietnam plays a pivotal role in the bank’s wider strategy, connecting customers with each other and with markets across the region. ANZ is the largest foreign bank in the GMR.
Our Vietnam Highlights:
- Best Foreign FX Provider in Vietnam for 5 consecutive years (2012-2016) – AsiaMoney Corporate FX Poll
- Best Trade Finance Bank in Vietnam (2015, 2016) – The Asset Triple A Treasury, Trade and Risk Management Awards
- Product Innovator in Transaction services in Greater Mekong – Global Finance, The Innovators 2016
- Best Trade Finance Bank in Vietnam – Global Finance Magazine, World’s Best Trade Finance Providers Awards 2016
- Best Trade Finance Provider in Vietnam (2014, 2015) – Greenwich Associates Asian Trade Finance Study
- Best International Trade Bank (2011,2012,2014) by Trade Finance magazine
- International Technology & Operations Bank of the Year (2017) – the Asian Banking & Finance magazine