ANZ began trading as the Bank of Australasia in Sydney in 1835. In 1838, ANZ established itself in Melbourne, where ANZ’s global headquarters is located today. Last year (2015) marks 180 years since ANZ’s incorporation.
ANZ offers integrated capabilities across Asia. Since opening our first office in Asia 40 years ago, ANZ has combined our global scale with local expertise in 15 key Asian markets.
ANZ was one of the first foreign banks to open, and has been in Vietnam since 1993. As the key hub for the Greater Mekong Region, ANZ Vietnam plays a pivotal role in the Bank’s wider super regional strategy, connecting customers with each other and with markets across the region.
ANZ’s Presence in Vietnam:
- Over 640 people on the ground supporting your banking requirements
- 9 branches across Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
Our Vietnam Highlights:
- Best Trade Finance Bank (2010, 2014, 2015) by Triple A magazine, Greenwich
- Best International Trade Bank (2011, 2012, 2014) by Trade Finance magazine
- Best FX Provider (2012-2015) by Asiamoney magazine
- Best Foreign Retail Bank in Vietnam & Best Credit Card Offerings (2014, 2015) by International Finance Magazine
- Best Priority Banking Services in Vietnam (2015) by Global Banking & Finance
Our Products and Services:
We are servicing Retail, Corporate, Financial Institution and Public Sector customers.
- Global Markets and Loans
- Global Transaction Banking
- Retail Banking
How to contact us in Vietnam:
Level 7, Suncity Building, 13 Hai Ha Trung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 4 3938 6901
Fax: +84 4 3938 6930
Ground Floor, 14 Le Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 4 3825 8190
Fax: +84 4 3825
Ho Chi Minh City Branch
Ground Floor, Kumho Asiana, 39 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 8 3827 2926
Fax: +84 8 3822 3449