KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Member firms’ clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organizations. They look to KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge.
KPMG member firms can be found in 152 countries. Collectively they employ more than 189,000 people across a range of disciplines.
Sustaining and enhancing the quality of this professional workforce is KPMG’s primary objective. Wherever our firms operate, we want them to be no less than the professional employers of choice.
KPMG in Vietnam
Established in 1994, KPMG over the past 20 years has developed into one of the largest professional firms in Vietnam, offering services to a wide portfolio of both international and local clients. Partners in the Firm have been active in Vietnam since the country first opened its doors to foreign investors in the 1990s and the Vietnam member firm was subsequently incorporated in 1994.
KPMG currently has offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, with a headcount of more than 1,000 professional employees. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide a comprehensive range of services.
Our approach to relationships and service delivery helps our clients exploit new opportunities, improve performance, manage risk and enhance value for both shareholders and stakeholders alike.
- Financial Statement Audit
- Accounting Advisory Services
- Assurance over financial information
- Assurance over processes and non-financial information
- Corporate Income Tax and International Corporate Tax
• Indirect Tax Services
• Personal Income Tax/International Executive Services
• Global Compliance Management Services
• Transfer Pricing Services
• Merger & Acquisitions Tax
• Trade & Customs Services
• Dispute Resolution & Controversy Services
- Buying a business
- Selling a business
- Funding a business
- Fixing a business
- Risk Consulting
- Management Consulting
- Market Entry and Business Set-up
- Corporate Secretariat Services
- Corporate Regulatory Compliance
- Restructuring and Liquidation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation Support
- Information Technology & Communications
- Employment and Immigration
- Intellectual Property
- Property and Construction
- Dispute Resolution
Office in Ho Chi Minh City
10th Floor, Sun Wah Tower
No.115 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Tel: (+84 28) 3821 9266
Office in Da Nang
Unit D3, 5th Floor, Indochina Riverside Tower,
74 Bach Dang, Hai Chau 1 Ward,
Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
Tel: (+84 236) 351 9051