Chapter : Ho Chi Minh
Address : 11th Floor, Saigon Finance Center, 9 Dinh Tien Hoang, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Phone : +84 8 3820 5525
Fax : +84 8 3820 5530
Website : www.interflour.com
Chapter : Ha Noi
Address : Tan Phuoc, Tan Thanh District, Ba Ria Vung Tau
Phone : +84 64 393 6936
To be South East Asia’s one truly integrated flour miller, from source to market, which increases value for shareholders and customers in an environment that motivates our employees with pride.
We serve to lead our industry by proactively managing the supply chain and producing the most consistent quality flour at the lowest price.
Interflour Vietnam Ltd., is a 100% foreign owned enterprise established in Vietnam under the Investment License No 1250/GP issued by the State Committee for Cooperation and Investment on 26 May 1995 and Amended Investment License numbered as 492023000014 dated 14 November 2007 issued by Ba Ria – Vung Tau Industrial Zone Authority.
Interflour Vietnam has three ultimate shareholders they are:
- Co-operative Bulk Handling Ltd (CBH) which is grain storage, trading and handling company in Western Australia.
- Salim Croup from Indonesia that has many interests in Asia including Bogasari, the largest Flour Mill in the world and Indofood is one of the world’s largest instant noodle companies in the world.
- Sojitz Corporation which is large Japanese trading house which is already involved with 20 different businesses in Vietnam from shrimp to fertilizer.
- Milling Wheat
- Processing wheat flour products
- Milling the soybeans
- Constructing and operating a production terminal for the purpose of receiving, storing, bagging, packing, managing and transportation exported and imported agricultural products of all kinds to serve the activities of the enterprise and of organizations and individuals authorized to conduct the export and import of agricultural products.
Chapter : Ho Chi Minh
Address : Level 10, Sun Wah Tower, 115 Nguyen Hue Street, District 1, HCMC
Phone : +84 8 3821 9266
Fax : +84 8 3821 9267
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.kpmg.com.vn
Chapter : Ha Noi
Address : 46th floor, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, 72 Building, E6 Pham Hung Street, Me Tri, Tu Liem, Hanoi
Phone : +84 4 3946 1600
Fax : +84 4 3946 1601
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 150 countries and have more than 138,000 professionals working in member firms around the world. Our purpose is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the capital markets. Our member firms aim to provide clients with a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary financial and accounting services, based on deep industry knowledge.
KPMG in Vietnam
KPMG is the largest professional services firm in Vietnam. Partners in the Firm have been active in Vietnam since the country opened its doors to foreign investors in the 1990s and the Vietnam member firm was incorporated in 1994.
KPMG has active offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh with more than 800 professional employees. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide a comprehensive range of services.
KPMG’s tax practice has been selected by International Tax Review Magazine as “Vietnam Tax Firm of the year 2010”
Our approach to relationships and service delivery helps clients across the globe exploit new opportunities, improve performance, manage risk and enhance value for both shareholders and stakeholders alike.
• Financial Statement Audit and Review Services
• Reporting Accounting Services
• IFRS Reporting Services
• Other Forms of Assurance and Attestation Reporting
• Corporate Income Tax and International Corporate Tax
• Indirect Taxes
• Personal Income Tax/International Executive Services
• Global Tax Outsourcing
• Transfer Pricing and Supply Chain Management
• Merger & Acquisitions Tax
• Trade & Customs
• Market Entry Services
• Tax Dispute & Resolution
• Transaction & Restructuring (T&R)
• Risk Consulting
• Management Consulting