We are seeking well-rounded, diligent and self-motivated individuals with demonstrated interest in the Australia – Vietnam bilateral relationship looking to help us to deliver the 2021 Dialogue in Australia, and associated activities. Your experience in either advocacy, cross-country business development or campaign/event management plus knowledge in international relations will be essential. These roles are great for anyone who wants to work for international agencies or pursue diplomacy.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, in mutual respect and support. Being part of the AVYLD community, you will be offered the chance to work with an innovative and dynamic non-profit. Moreover, you will have an opportunity to attend multiple high-level receptions and network with influential leaders from a diverse array of sectors.
Please note that these positions are voluntary and do require various time commitments as outlined in the position descriptions located on the website.
Positions available across Australia and Vietnam:
• Marketing and Communications Manager
• Policy Manager
• Policy and Project Officer
• Events Manager
• Events Coordinator
• Legal Officer
• Finance Officer
• Publications Editor
• Embody our mission and values
• Minimum of 2-4 years of professional work experience in specific fields relevant to the position
• Self-motivated, proactive doer who can inspire, take initiative and demonstrate a high level of accountability
• Adaptive, flexible and solution-orientated
• Commitment to teamwork and the development of effective relationships with internal and external colleagues
• Ability to work under time constraints and prioritize a wide range of potentially conflicting demands in a rapidly evolving initiative
Click Here for more information.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org