[VOV, 15 May 2015.] VOV, in an article published on 15 May 2015, has reported that Mr Cu Anh Tuan has been appointed as the new General Director of ABBank (see ABBank thay đổi nhân sự cấp cao).
Mr Cu Anh Tuan is the new General Director of ABBank.
Mr Tuan is an Australian Business Alumnus with a Master of Finance and Accounting degree from Swinburne University (2015 AusCham Member), Melbourne.
He is also a CPA Australia member (also an AusCham Member).
Previously, Mr Tuan, now 43 yrs, was ABBank’s deputy general director (since April 2014). His responsibilities included accounting-finance, legislation, capital-investment and individual customers.
Tuan has held key positions with Techcombank, State Capital Investment Corporation (SCIC), Fujitsu Vietnam Limited and Motorola Vietnam Telecommunications Company.
As of 31 March 2015, ABBank reported:
- Total assets of over VND60.88 trillion (US$2.8 billion)
- Total outstanding loans of VND39.38 trillion
- Deposits of nearly VND54.2 trillion.
In the first quarter of this year, ABBank posted a pre-tax profit of VND93.25 billion.
- Also see ABBank has new general director, Saigon Times, 6 May 2015.
- ABBank’s website.
- Swinburne University’s website.
Another Amazing Aussie Alumni in Business (cont.)…
- University of Sydney Alumnus, Nguyen Manh Hung, appointed as General Director, Viettel Group, 13 March 2015.
- Swinburne Alumnus, Pham Van Dung, appointed MD of Ford Vietnam, 24 July 2015
- Do you know of any other business news involving Australian Alumni? Please share with AusCham’s Executive Director, Phil Johns as the Chamber continues to raise the visibility of Amazing Australian Alumni in Business.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: