[Standard Disclaimer: This event is not an AusCham event. It is promoted in good faith below as an event that may or may not be of interest to AusCham’s members.]
WHERE TOP CEOs CONVERGE TO DISCUSS STRATEGIC HR INSIGHTS
Given the constantly changing context of work, what do organizations need to prepare to stay ahead of the game? What are the key actions that all forward-looking business leaders should be taking today to keep them competitive tomorrow? All will be answered at the Vietnam HR Awards Forum 2019.
Hosted by Talentnet Corporation in association with the Newspaper of Labor & Social Affairs, Vietnam HR Awards Forum 2019 is the most forward-thinking event for human-centric businesses nationwide, empowered by leading regional and local C-suite speakers providing strategic human capital insights for tomorrow.
Under the theme of Entering Tomorrow Today, the event promises to bring 15+ caliber C-suite speakers, who have already taken action to “future-proof” their businesses, to share their visions and perspectives about the challenging yet promising future of work, as well as decoding the NEW PLAYGROUND, NEW RULEBOOK and NEW PLAYERS in the constantly changing era of business. Some prominent speakers that have already confirmed their participation include:
- Andy Han Suk Jung – CEO, SonKim Land
- Ganesan Ampalavanar – Managing Director, Nestlé Vietnam
- Huỳnh Hữu Khang – General Director, FWD Vietnam
- James Dong – CEO, Lazada Vietnam & Thailand
- Jeffrey Alan Fielkow – Managing Director, Tetra Pak Vietnam
- Neo Gim Siong Bennett – General Director, Sabeco
- Pham Thi Huong – General Director, Fushan Technology
- Rosaline Chow Koo – Founder & CEO, CXA Group
Participants will be able to get immersed in 10+ exclusive keynotes and expert-led discussions that analyze the challenges ahead, uncover new pathways and practical strategies on how to navigate this new world and create a forward-thinking workplace culture:
- The C-vision board with emerging checklists and priorities
- The agile roadmap for disruption
- The human-centric future: from CEO mindset to HR action
- The digital-fit HR solutions tailored for different business sizes and scopes
Vietnam HR Awards Forum 2019 is honored to receive generous support of many sponsors including FWD, SonKim Land, to name a few. Taking place on November 21, 2019 at GEM Center, this is an event you simply can’t miss to gain actionable insights and get inspired from some of the best in the field.
Register now to secure your early-bird tickets before 20th October 2019!