It’s official: New Zealand should become a state of Australia!
Or maybe not…
To find out what should happen, we have six of the greatest minds from Australia and New Zealand who are onto it. They will debate their respective cases on Friday 17 April 2015 at the Caravelle Saigon.
There will be plots and sub plots aplenty. Not only is it Australia Vs New Zealand, it will be CBRE Vs Savills. Intra firm rivalry will be on full display when a partner at Frasers Law Company takes on its esteemed Managing Partner! And then we have the horribly torn and conflicted adjudicator who is the Kiwi running RMIT, the Australian University. Just as well the MC is a Brit.
The Teams (comprising key personnel from some of AusCham’s biggest sponsors and member companies)
- Australia – Justin Gisz (Frasers Law Company), Greg Ohan (CBRE) and Hugh Southall (TBWA Vietnam).
- New Zealand – Warrick Cleine (KPMG), Mark Fraser (Frasers Law Company) and Simon Dickie (Savills)
- Adjudicator – Gael McDonald (RMIT University)
- MC – Jamie Rossall (Crown Relocations)
The Other Essentials
- Time & Date: 7pm, Friday, 17 April, Caravelle Saigon, HCMC
- Tickets: VND1.5 million (pre drinks will be served followed by seated dinner, beverages, entertainment and the Great Debate)
- Proceeds: Proceeds from the evening will be donated to the Loreto Vietnam Australia Program
- Registrations: email@example.com
- Fri, 17 April – 2nd Annual ANZAC Great Debate, HCMC
- Fri , 17 April – Property / land ownership and visas for foreigners, Hoi An
- Sat, 18 April – Australiana Ball, Hanoi (community event)
- Thurs, 23 April – ANZAC Music Night, HCMC (community event)
- Sat, 25 April – ANZAC Dawn Services, Long Tan Cross, HCMC, Hanoi
- Sat, 25 April – 6th Annual ANZAC Friendship Match, Vung Tau (community event)