AusCham is delighted to announce that two Australian Business Alumni shall be presenting at our Urban Development of HCMC seminar on Friday, 15 May 2015 in HCMC.
The two speakers are:
- Dr Nguyen Thanh Nha
Vice Director, HCMC Department of Urban Planning and Architecture (Australian Alumni)
- Mr Pham Trung Kien
Deputy General Director – Saigon CO-OP Investment and Development (Australian Business Alumni, University of NSW (AusCham Member))
They will join:
- Arch Khuong Van Muoi
Vice President of the Architectural Association of Vietnam; Former President of the Architectural Association of HCMC
- Msc Nguyen Ha Trang
Deputy General Director, APAVE Asia Pacific
All four speakers will come together to discuss the Urban Development of HCMC. Specifically, the speakers will look at:
- The strategic direction of HCMC’s urban development?
- An update on the laws and policies of the Department of Urban Planning & Architecture.
- The future architectural solutions for HCMC?
- The risk management strategies for projects in Vietnam?
- The needs and experiences of retail customers.
For Sponsorship and Registration enquiries
Please email AusCham at email@example.com
For full details
Click here or see the poster below.