In preparation for the Annual Vietnam Business Forum 2016, VBF Human Resources Sub-Group in cooperation with Ministry of Planning & Investment (“MPI”) is organizing a Dialogue with Ministry of Labor, Invalids, & Social Affairs (“MoLISA”) to discuss the pending and newly arisen labor issues.
You are cordially invited to the event with the following details:
- Date: 14:00 – 17:00, Wednesday, 24th August 2016
- Venue: MPI’s Premises, 6B Hoang Dieu Str., Hanoi
(Room details to be informed later)
- Tentative agenda:
- Minimum wages
- Process of reviewing the Labor Code
- Overtime working
- TPP related issues
- Work permit
- Compulsory social insurance
- Other relevant issues
- Participants: Representatives from MoLISA, MPI and relevant agencies
- Dialogue languages: English and Vietnamese.
Please be kindly noted that:
- Your confirmation for attendance will be received on the first come first serve basis. Your confirmation details (including your name, title, email address) should be sent to VBF Secretariat at email@example.com before COB Monday, 22nd August 2016 for our consolidation.
- Meeting materials will be sent to members who are interested to register for attendance in due course
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (04) 3715 2223 F: (04) 3715 2218
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.vbf.org.vn
Add: G/F, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, No. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: