VBF Investment & Trade Working Group is organizing a dialogue with the Ministry of Planning and Investment (“MPI”) and relevant governmental ministries/agencies on 17th May, 2016 at MPI. You are kindly invited to attend the meeting if you are interested. The details of the dialogue are as follows:
- Date and time: 2pm on Tuesday 17th May 2016
- Venue: MPI’s premises
- Tentative agenda:
- Difficulties during the implementation process of Investment Law & relevant guidance documents
- Difficulties during the implementation process of Enterprise Law & relevant guidance documents
- Draft Decree to replace Decree No.23/2007/ND-CP dated 12thFebruary 2007 on detailing the commercial law regarding goods purchase and sale activities of goods purchase and sale related activities of foreign – invested enterprises in Vietnam.
- Decree No.07/2016/ND-CP dated on 25th Jan 2016 providing detailed regulations on establishment of representative offices or branches of foreign traders in vietnam under laws on commerce
- Meeting materials will be sent to you in due course.
Please be kindly noted that:
- Due to limited seating capacity, VBF would like to invite maximum of 3 participants per chamber (including 1 chamber’s representative and 2 members from chamber) to attend the dialogue.
- Confirmation should be made to VBF Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm, Friday 13th May 2016.
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (04) 3715 2223 F: (04) 3715 2218
E: email@example.com W: www.vbf.org.vn
Add: G/F, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, No. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: