In the consultation with Board Members and relevant stakeholders, the tentative date for Midterm VBF 2018 would be Wednesday, 6th June 2018. In preparation for Midterm VBF 2018, we would kindly draw your attention to the notices as follows:
- Position paper:
- The Chambers, Associations and Working Groups are invited to submit position papers which can propose any of your concerned issues and are not limited to the theme or topics of Midterm Agenda.
- The deadline for submission of position paper will be by COB, Friday 11th May 2018 for further consolidation and submission to relevant ministries before the event.
- The Position Paper should be submitted to VBF’s Secretariat at email@example.com in both English and Vietnamese.
- Slots and issues for talking paper will be informed shortly after the consultation with MPI and consensus of VBF’s Board in early of May.
- The Working Groups are encouraged to discuss with relevant governmental counterparts on the issues of position paper in early of May.
Your prompt response would be highly appreciated to ensure the success of Midterm VBF 2018. VBF thank you very much for your cooperation and look forward to your feedback in due course.
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (04) 3715 2223/ 3715 2226 F: (04) 3715 2218
Add: 3B Floor, Horison Tower, 40 Cat Linh Str., Dong Da Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: