The Vietnam Business Forum has issued the following invitation to AusCham’s members. Please see below.
You are cordially invited to the Seminar organized by the Ministry of Planning and Investment. The details are as follows:
- Theme: Disseminating a number of new policies related to foreign investment in southern region
- Date and time:1pm, November 6th,2015
- Address: Royal Hotel Saigon, 133 Nguyen Hue, District 1, HCM city
This Seminar will have representatives from the following Ministries and local authorities:
- Director General of the Foreign Investment Agency
- Representatives from the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh, Department of Planning and Investment and Industrial Zones Authority from local provinces
To download a copy of the agenda in English, click onto Tentative agenda – VBF Forum 6 Nov 2015
This Seminar is free of charge, however, registration in advance is requested.
Please kindly confirm your attendance to VBF Secretariat at email@example.com by 12pm, Monday, November 2, 2015 for our logistic preparation.
Should you have any comments/feedback in your investment procedures, please send to VBF Secretariat for our consolidation by the same deadline.
Thank you for your attention and we look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (844) 3715 2223 F: (844) 3715 2218
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.vbf.org.vn/
Add: G/F, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, No. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam