Under the cooperation framework between VBF Consortium (VBF) and General Department of Taxation (GDT), VBF we would organize a dialogue with GDT and MOF tentatively in March 2019 to further discussion on Draft Law of Tax Administration which would be approved at National Assembly meeting in May 2019. As you aware, this law makes significant impact on the business community and attains great attention of both domestic and foreign enterprises, this is an opportunity to raise the collective voice on this law.
In preparation for the aforementioned dialogue with MOF/GDT, VBF Tax/Customs Working Group will hold a meeting and cordially extend the invitation to representatives of Chambers and Working Groups in VBF for internal discussion. We would highly appreciate if the Chambers and Working Groups send the key person in charge of Tax & Customs issues to attend the meeting with details as below:
Meeting via Telephone Conference:
Date & Time: 14:00PM, Thursday, 17th January 2019
Venue: Ernst & Young’s Offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi: Lotus 2 Room, 8th Floor, CornerStone Building, 16 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- HCMC: Hanoi Room, 20th Floor, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
(i) Preparation for a dialogue with MOF/GDT on Draft Law of Tax Administration and other tax policies;
(ii) Consultation on action plan for cooperation between VBF and GDT in 2019
Participants: Tax/Customs Working Group’s members; representatives of Chambers and relevant Working Groups in VBF
Please be kindly noted that:
- Registration must be required to facilitate your entry at Bitexco Financial Tower in Ho Chi Minh City
- Your confirmation for attendance (name, title, organization) should be sent to VBF Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Wednesday, 16th January 2019 for our logistic arrangement.
- Due to limited seating capacity, we can accommodate 01 representatives per organization/company only.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: