Following the VBF Board Meeting on March 26th 2019, VBF would like to inform the decision made by VBF Management Board relating selection of Associate Chambers in VBF Management Board as below:
- Since British Business Group in Vietnam (BBGV) has been upgraded from Associate Member to Consortium Member, more Associate Chambers are encouraged to step in VBF Management Board in accordance with VBF’s MoU that “Every five (05) Consortium Associate Members will annually select a representative by voluntary nomination or vote among Consortium Associate Members to have one seat on the Management Board”
- Two (02) Associate Chambers will be selected from 9 Associate Chambers to have seats in VBF Management Board in 2019.
- The chosen chambers then will nominate their representatives to VBF Management Board in 2019.
The election procedure is as below:
- Election period will be from April 2th to 9th 2019
- Voting method: via email
- Each Associate Chamber can vote for a maximum of two (2) candidates by using the Voting ballot here 2019 VBF Associate Management Board_ ballot_v3
- The voting ballot must be submitted to the VBF’s Secretariat before 5pm April 9th 2019 via email: email@example.com
As stated in Article IV (6), the decisions of the Management Board shall be taken by a simple majority. In the event that votes on an issue are equally divided, the Co-Chairs of the Management Board shall cast the deciding vote.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact VBF Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or 84-4-3715-2223/26.
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (04) 3715 2223/3715 2226 F: (04) 3715 2218
Add: 3B Floor, Horison Tower, 40 Cat Linh, Dong Da, Hanoi Vietnam