As you might be aware, Ministry of Science and Technology (“MoST”) is calling for comments/recommendations on the third draft of the Circular replacing Circular 20/2014/TT-BKHCN of Ministry of Science and Technology (“MoST”) on imports of old machines dated July 15, 2014 (“Circular 20”).
This new Circular is planned to come into effect from December 1st, 2015 and will replace Circular 20 and Notice 2527/TB-BKHCN dated September 6, 2014 of the MoST.
For your reference, attached please find:
– The third draft of the Circular on used machines and equipments (File no. 1)
– Appendix 1 _ Commitment Form (File no. 2)
– Appendix 2 _ List of Organization inspecting used machinery and equipments (File no. 3)
– Appendix 3 _ Statistical table (File no. 4)
– Appendix 4 _ Inspection Report (File no. 5)
VBF would highly appreciate if you could forward this message to your members for their comments and feedbacks on the said draft.
Please kindly note that the deadline for comments collection is February 25th, 2015 and comments/recommendations should be addressed to VBF Secretariat at email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your attention and VBF is looking forward to your kind cooperation.
With our best regards,
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (844) 3715 2223 F: (844) 3715 2218
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.vbf.org.vn/
Add: G/F, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, No. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam