Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in coordination with Google Corporation will hold the Roundtable discussion on “Digital economy & Policy for investment & growth”. The event aims to share the key findings of report named “Digital nations: Polices for investment and economic growth” conducted by Alpha-Beta in early 2017. This is one of activities to concretize the legal polices improvement within the framework of Target program on development of information technology industry to 2020 vision to 2025 approved by Government in 2015.
You are cordially invited to attend the event with the following details:
- Date: 9:00 – 11:30 am, Tuesday, 29 August, 2017
- Venue:Ballroom 1 & 2 (2nd Floor), Movenpick Hotel, 83 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hanoi
Please kindly noted that
- Deadline for registration is 28 August 2017. Your registration (name, title and organization) should be sent to VBF Secretariat at email@example.com
- Official invitation and tentative agenda (both in English and Vietnamese) are enclosed for your information
- Workshop language: English and Vietnamese