On 17 March, 2016, the Victorian Government (the Victorian Government Business Office – South East Asia is an AusCham Member) launched the Future Industries Sector Strategies and a range of programs to support initiatives and activities to drive competitiveness in these industries.
The Future Industries Sector Strategies are:
- – Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- – New Energy Technology
- – Food and Fibre
- – Transport Technologies
- – Defence
- – Construction Technologies
- – International Education
- – Professional Services
These Strategies are a key component of the Victorian Government’s economic development agenda for the next 1-4 years and consequently underpin plans and activity in the broader ASEAN region.
For further information
- To access the Strategies on line, click here.
- For general information about Melbourne and Victoria – and a summary of the sectors above, download the pdf document, Melbourne Flagship Booklet.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: