At the Australian Business Awards 2018 on Friday 23 March, two live auctions of incredible prizes will be used to directly support the work of the Fred Hollows Foundation in Vietnam. The two items up for auction are:
- Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours – 11 day /10 night luxury cruise along Myanmar’s Irrawaddy River for two valued at USD12, 320. Click here.
- Costa Cruises, Industry Travel Asia / Future.Travel– 6 days / 5 nights luxury cruise around Japan/Korea,valued at USD1,900. Click here.
- All proceeds from these two auctions will be donated to the Fred Hollows Foundation.
Details of Australian Business Awards 2018
- Date: Friday, 23 March 2018
- Time: 6 – 11pm
- Venue Park Hyatt Saigon
- Pricing: VND1.5million for members; and 1.95 million for non members
- Online registrations OR by email at events@@auschamvn.org
- Other details
- Footage from Fred Hollows Foundation
- Interview with Mr Pham Quoc Anh: AusCham’s Sundowners, Danang, 15 March 2018.
This is an AusCham in-house video.
21 March 2018.
Costa Cruises with Industry Travel Asia and Furture.Travel
Related Fred Hollows video at AusCham
Additional information on Fred Hollows’ Foundation
- Vietnam Country brief of The Fred Hollows Foundation (FY2017)
- Study – Benefits of cataract surgery in Vietnam
- Ending avoidable blindness
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: