On 19 February 2017, AusCham signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the People’s Committee of Nghe An Province in Vinh City to promote trade between Australian interests and Nghe An Province.
AusCham was represented by President, Ms Chau Ta (far right in screen). The Nghe An’s People’s Committee was represented by the Vice Chairman, Mr Le Ngoc Hoa.
AusCham is confident that this will create far more opportunities for our members and give them access to key contacts.
Below is a video of the actual signing ceremony.
- To download the MOU in full, click onto MOU – Nghe An Province EN 19 Feb 2017.docx
- For additional photos of the Meeting with Investors Forum, including the MOU Signing Ceremony, click here.
- For a brief introduction to the business opportunities and incentives in Nghe An Province, click onto NgheAnProvince
- For details of Key Projects calling for Investments in Nghe An Province until 2020, download the pdf document.
- To view the AusCham President’s speech from the day of the MOU signing and relevant newspaper articles, click here.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: