Nghe An Province met with the State Government of Victoria and various business interests in Melbourne yesterday (10 July 2017). AusCham, which was a co-organiser of yesterday’s event which was hosted by Victoria’s Department of State Development.
AusCham has a Memorandum of Understanding with both Nghe An and Victoria. For further details and documentation, click here.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- Department of Economic Development, State Government of Victoria
- People’s Committee of Nghe An, Vietnam
- Mr Daniel Bisignano, Senior Investment Manager, State Government of Victoria
- Mr Le Ngoc Hoa, Vice Chair, People’s Committee of Nghe An Province, Vietnam
- Mr Nguyen Hong Nguyen, interpreter (Australian Alumnus, La Trobe University (a Bronze Sponsor 2017/18 of AusCham) – who also works for VSIP (an AusCham Member))
- Victory and Iron Horse @ www.purple-planet.com
This is an AusCham in-house video. 11 July 2017.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: