The Vietnam Trade Office in Australia has just published its July 2015 Newsletter.
A summary of the contents of the July Newsletter is reproduced below.
- Vietnamese Lychee Day in Australia
- Welcome Vietnamese Lychee to Australia
- Fresh Vietnamese Lychees land in Australia
- Vietnamese markets reopen to Australian citrus and table grape exports
- Snapshot: Australia-Viet Nam Business (also see AusCham’s Snapshot: Australian Business)
- Australia’s trade with Vietnam in May 2015
- Circular on Customs Value of Imported and Exported Goods
- Circular on Customs procedures applied to Exported and Imported goods
To view the full details of each of these contents, please click onto July 2015 Newsletter of the Vietnam Trade Office in Australia.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes:
- AusCham Business
- Business News
- Vietnam Business Forum
- Member News
- Alumni Business
- Alumni Jobs
- Snapshot Australian Business
- Social News