Dear Members and Friends
• The announcement that Heartbeat Vietnam will be the beneficiary of funds raised at the AusCham Scramble ($2,069) and the Tabcorp Saigon Cup (which has replaced Auscham’s traditional Ball) has been very well received. On average, for every $1,000 raised, Heartbeat Vietnam can
save a young child’s life.
• AusCham has opened a new payment channel for the Tabcorp Saigon Cup. Ticket Box Vietnam is an on line payment channel that offers great convenience.
• AusCham is offering two Australian Alumni the chance to win a ticket to the Tabcorp Saigon Cup. Click here for details.
• Interest in the Ladies’ Melbourne Cup Luncheon at the Intercontinental Hanoi West Lake is building. Click here for details.
• Allens will provide Legal Updates in Hanoi and HCMC on 18 and 20 November respectively. More details to follow.