Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns
Dear Members and Friends
- AusCham is delighted to advise that three of our Bronze Sponsors: namely, Commonwealth Bank, Platinum Global and EY Vietnam have each renewed their sponsorships for 2015. An announcement for Commonwealth Bank was emailed to Members yesterday. Others will follow for Platinum Global and EY Vietnam.
- Today in Hanoi, AusCham’s President, Brian O’Reilly signed a declaration with UNICEF regarding Children’s Rights and Business Principles.
- , a “Save the Date” flyer will be emailed to AusCham’s members and as many Australian education institutions and Australian Alumni (Vietnamese with Australian qualifications) as possible promoting our “Welcome Back Aussie Alumni” events on in Hanoi, Danang and HCMC. These events are for recently graduated Australian Alumni, employers, seasoned Alumni – and those wanting to see some of the telecast of the Men’s Final of the Australian Open – the Grand Slam of Asia Pacific (one of just four Grand Slams in the world).
- Join our Christmas Sundowners in Hanoi and HCMC to learn more about the “Welcome Back Aussie Alumni” events. Danang’s Sundowners will be the following week on
- , the Board of AusCham will officially welcome and thank AusCham’s Sponsors and Key Stakeholders for their support in 2014 (this event is by invitation only). Special thanks to the Australian Consul General.