August 2022 - Update on new regulations and some important policies on taxes and investment
Tax Newsletter | August 2022
In this newsletter, Grant Thornton Vietnam would like to update some important tax and customs regulations that have been issued recently, including:
- Decree No. 38/2022/ND-CP on regional minimum wages
- Decree No. 41/2022/ND-CP on invoices, and tax exemption and reduction policies
- Official Letter No. 25019/CTHN-TTHT on allocation of CIT obligations
- Official Letter No. 25532/CTHN-TTHT on Value-Added Tax policies and land rental fee reduction
- Guidance on application of electronic tax withholding certificates
- Official Letter No. 1305/TCT-KK on implementation of commercial banks in providing information about payment accounts of taxpayers
- Official Letter No. 538/DTNN-NN on procedures for updating investors' information on investment registration certificate
- Guidance on implementation of Report on investment supervision and assessment
To get your own copy in English, please click here.
To get your own copy in Vietnamese, please click here.
To get your own copy in Korean, please click here.
To get your own copy in Japanese, please click here.