“Giving Tuesday 2021 Online Charity Auction & Sale” with VinaCapital Foundation
VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) is pleased to inform that the Giving Tuesday 2021 Online Charity Auction & Sale has officially began today (November 25) with a lot of items for auction and sale sponsored from our partners, friends and community with the goal of raising funds to help disadvantaged children heavily affected by Covid-19, including orphans, children with congenital heart defects, etc.
VCF would like to invite you to choose valuable items and join hands with us to help disadvantaged children heavily affected by Covid-19.
REGULATIONS ON AUCTION AND SALE:
For auction items: Bidders have to use your real Facebook account and make a bid up with a minimum raise of 100,000 VND. The auction winner is the person with the highest bid recorded by VCF at the time of closing the bid. The results will be announced by VCF in the comment after the auction ends.
For sale items: Please leave your information including: Full name – Phone number – Address – Number of items in the comment below, VCF’s team will collect the information and contact you after finishing the Online Charity Auction & Sale to arrange for delivery.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ONLINE CHARITY AUCTION & SALE:
- The Giving Tuesday 2021 Online Charity Auction & Sale is exclusively held on the official Facebook
page of VinaCapital Foundation.
- Start time: 9:00 AM on November 25, 2021
- End time: 4:00 PM on November 30, 2021
- Please pay for the shipping cost. VCF will help find the best shipping company and encourage you to come to the VCF office to pick up your items.
- All items for auction & sale will be updated in the album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10158925582222756&type=3