Invitation to KPMG & LHC Event: "Regulations and practices when converting to an Export Processing Enterprise"
The conversion to an Export Processing Enterprise (EPE) is always advantageous because of the favourable tax rules for EPEs:
- Attractive tax incentives: 0% for VAT, import and export tax exemption;
- Effective investment cost savings;
- Increase export turnover & business expansion opportunities.
However, businesses must also be mindful of the correct execution of the procedures and tax and regulatory requirements while converting to an EPE or shifting an EPE's project site from an export processing zone to an industrial park.
In order to address businesses’ issues about the EPE transformation process, the seminar "Regulations and practices when converting to an Export Processing Enterprise" organized by Long Hau Joint Stock Company and KPMG will include:
- Overview of EPEs and conditions of customs inspection and supervision for EPE;
- Benefits of establishing, converting to EPE;
- Notable Tax, customs and legal considerations when converting to EPE;
- Legal procedures for the establishment and transformation to EPE.
Businesses will be consulted closely, specifically by experts with many years of experience in investment consulting, international tax, and legal with many successful cases.
- Mr. Nguyen Thanh Tam – Deputy Director of Investment Promotion – Long Hau Corporation
- Mr. Vuong Quang Thuan – Deputy Director of General International Tax Consulting – KPMG Vietnam
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Hoang Trang – Deputy Director of Law Consulting Services – KPMG Vietnam
To apply the conversion successfully and make the most of the preferential policies, register to attend now!
- Time: 09:00am – 11:30am, 30 June 2022
- Location: S2 Hall – Long Hau Joint Stock Company Office, Hamlet 3, Long Hau Village, Can Giuoc Dist., Long An Province
- Language: Vietnamese