Seminar on Australian Immigration & Investment - Business Innovation and Investment Visa (subclass 188/888)
Australia has a reputation for a very high standard of living, with the quality of education, healthcare, transport, infrastructure and government services. Besides, due to the transparency of investment policies, regulations and procedures of the Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP), this country becomes an ideal destination for foreign investors.
Overall, there are three ways (streams) to be granted a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) subclass 188 visa:
- Business Innovation stream: Successful business owners who want to undertake business in Australia.
- Investor stream: Successful investors or business owners willing to invest at least AUD$2.5 million in Australian investments that meet certain requirements and maintain business or investment activity in Australia.
- Significant Investor stream: People willing to invest at least AUD$5 million in Australian investments that meet certain requirements and maintain investment activity in Australia.
After fulfilling the requirements of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) subclass 188 visa, you could be eligible to apply for the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa - subclass 888.
However, in FY 2022-23, the planning level for the Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP) has been reduced to 5,000 places each.
The changes in current policy make it more challenging to get visa approval. In addition, the processing times for nomination and visa assessment could increase. Therefore, investors should proceed to submit as soon as possible and APPLY NOW to avoid possible changes in conditions and requirements for the Business Innovation and Investment Program in the future.
To assist high-net-worth individuals and entrepreneurs who wish to migrate to Australia, HALI Australia has collaborated with Real Asset Management (RAM Group) and Allan&Co to organize the seminar on Australian Immigration & Investment - Business Innovation and Investment Visa (subclass 188/888).
- Date & Time: 06 December 2022 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Register at: https://bit.ly/australian-immigration-seminar-registration
HALI Australia organizes the seminar with the participation of leading Experts in Australia:
- Mr. Long Phan - Registered Migration Advisor (MARN 1677976)
Mr. Long Phan is a Registered Migration Advisor with the registration number (MARN 1677976) and he specializes in Australian Business Visa (subclass 188/888). He is also a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and a current Justice of the Peace.
During his career as a Business Visa Advisor, Long has assisted hundreds of high-profile entrepreneurs & investors in applying for and being successfully granted subclass 188/888 & 132 visas. He is also a regular speaker at seminars relating to Investment and Immigration to Australia, which were attended by representatives of the Australian States & Territories governments such as New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Northern Territory.
- Mrs. Prissy Soo - Associate Director, Client Advisor at Real Asset Management (RAM Group)
Real Asset Management (RAM) is an Australian-owned Wealth and Asset Manager specializing in Real Estate, Credit and Private Equity markets, for institutions and wealthy families globally.
Prissy has more than 14 years of experience in Mortgage, Wealth Management and Client Relationship Management. She had worked with Citibank Berhad and CIMB Investment Bank Berhad.
- Mr. Allan Nguyen - Principal Director of Allan & Co
Allan & Co is a company that provides financial management and tax consulting services based in Sydney (Australia). With extensive experience in tax, audit, accounting, and financial & investment consulting, Allan and Allan & Co's financial experts have assisted numerous clients in successfully establishing and operating a business in the Australian market.
- Business Migration & Investment Opportunities in Australia in FY 2022-23.
- How to invest in Australian Investment Funds to meet the requirements of the 188B Investor Visa and 188C Significant Investor Visa.
- Provide potential investment solutions with stable profitability.
- Taxation guide for operating business and making investments in Australia.
- Q&A with Australian immigration experts and representatives of the investment fund.
Who can join the Seminar?
- Entrepreneurs wishing to learn about the Business Innovation & Investment Programme in Australia and migrate to Australia.
- Entrepreneurs who are holding the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) and need advice for (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) stage.
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in profitable investments in Australia.
How to attend the Seminar?
This seminar is limited to a certain number of attendees. Please register for the event here: https://bit.ly/australian-immigration-seminar-registration
* Note: The registrations will close on 02 December, please register before this date.
About HALI Australia
HALI Australia is a pioneering platform in Migration Technology (MigraTech) supporting new immigrants settling in Australia.
We always strive to constantly deliver value to the community, society, and improve the life quality of new immigrants by providing a wide range of useful essential information, an experienced customer support team and highly reputable local experts on the HALI Australia platform.
HALI Australia - One Platform Endless Solutions